Xi or Xfree86 4.2 for inspiron 5000

  • Rudy Ordaz
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 2002
      I'm looking to upgrade my laptop to Xfree86 4.2, it's
      suppose to have improved 3d support, but I'm also
      considering purchasing the Xi summit driver.

      Is anyone else working with the Xi summit driver?

      <http://www.xig.com/Pages/Atop/SummitProducts.html>

      I'm sure the Xfree86 4.2 will require tweaking, but
      can someone also post experiences with Xfree86 4.2 on
      Inspirons, especially 5k series.

      Thanks,

      Rudy Ordaz

      http://taxes.yahoo.com/