Sorry about the mistake.....

  • bh_mayor
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2002
      List members:

      I did not mean for the message with the attachments to go out of my
      email box when I realized its size. I thought I had stopped it, and
      would happily delete it from the website if there were a way to do
      so. I do apologize, and had attempted to place the files on the file
      area while using a small email message.

      It was unintential once I saw the size of the email. I do apologize.

      Stuart
      Beverly Hills, CA