[linux-dell-laptops] Re: older latitude

  • kevin@llanfair.source.co.uk
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 8, 1999
      =109
      > I'm a relatively experienced computer person but a newcomer to linux.
      I've got a Dell Latitude 433c (486sx, 33 mhz, 20 meg ram, 410 meg hd)
      that I'm considering installing linux on. Does anyone have any advice
      as to the advisability of this one way or the other?

      > Thanks,
      > Steve

      I would be interested in this too - I have a Latitude 433mc that I have
      installed Monkey Linux on (ftp://sunsite.unc.edu/pub/Linux/distribution
      s/monkey/docs/english.htm), but I can't get the XServer to work.

      Thanks

      Kevin