[linux-dell-laptops] APM and Latitude CPi D300XT

  • k.anastasiou@ic.ac.uk
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 8, 1999
      I've got a Dell Latitude CPi D300XT (dual boot NT/Linux) with a 3Com
      575 Cardbus Ether card, a Psion Gold 56K modem card, Red Hat 6, Kernel
      2.2.15, pcmcia 3.0.9. When I run apm -s the machine blips, it goes to
      sleep, but then when I open the lid again the screen reappears as it
      was before but the system is frozen. Very frustrating. Any help will be
      greatly appreciated