HP Deskjet 948C.

  • Walter Logeman
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 4 3:29 AM

      I am looking at buying a printer. HP Deskjet 948C. It does not
      come up in my list of drivers in PrintDrake - there is 930C 932C
      950C 952C.

      Could this be just a New Zealand #?

      Does anyone have one of these working under Linux?

      Walter

      --
      Walter Logeman
      Psychotherapist
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 4 3:52 AM
        On Tue, 5 Mar 2002, Walter Logeman wrote:

        > Hi,
        >
        > I am looking at buying a printer. HP Deskjet 948C. It does not
        > come up in my list of drivers in PrintDrake - there is 930C 932C
        > 950C 952C.

        This is definitly off topic, but go to www.linuxprinting.org and check it
        there.

        Mads