X4.01 and CPiA400

  • duane powers
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 8, 2000
      ok. I've had RedHat 6.2 running on my CPiA, and it worked great, X,
      sound, the whole deal. Now I've moved to Debian as my distro of
      choice, and I'm having some trouble config'ing my X, I've also moved
      to XFree86 4.01, which, I think, is the real problem, in x3.3
      selecting ps/2 mouse as the protocol worked fine, but in 4.01, it
      doesn't work. I get the mouse moving right to left across the bottom
      of the screen, but no vertical movement, and no "real" control of the
      cursor... any ideas?

      thanks

      ~duane