C600 BIOS upgrades?? Jump or take steps

  • klkinney
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2002
      I have not checked the available downloads for my C600 for a while and
      checked the Dell support site. I currently have A03 and the most
      recent is A20! What is the best procedure to update. I have done
      more with the other drivers, but did not expect so much change?
      Should I work in steps and test each one or does each rev upgrade
      contain the last and others below?

      I am dual booting WIN98 and Redhat 7.1? klk
    • rmxo2k
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 8, 2002
        --- In linux-dell-laptops@y..., "klkinney" <klkinney@y...> wrote:
        > I have not checked the available downloads for my C600 for a while
        and
        > checked the Dell support site. I currently have A03 and the most
        > recent is A20! What is the best procedure to update. I have done
        > more with the other drivers, but did not expect so much change?
        > Should I work in steps and test each one or does each rev upgrade
        > contain the last and others below?
        >
        > I am dual booting WIN98 and Redhat 7.1? klk

        dont know if anyone answered this yet but just go get a20.