Re: [linux-dell-laptops] replacement hard drive - Dell only?

  • lgoodbar@ispchannel.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 7, 2000
      The newer Dell Latitudes use standard Fujitsu and IBM 2.5" hard drives. All
      you should have to do is remove the drive carriage and replace the drive.
      There is a circuit board that plugs into the IDE connector to mate with Dell's
      interface. I have used other brand hard drives without incident.

      Loyd

      --
      Loyd Goodbar
      lgoodbar@... ICQ#504581