Dell Inspiron-3500 Power-Control Problem

  • Zsolt Koppany
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 7, 2000

      when my laptop gets restored from power suspend mode I cannot use the
      PCMCIA cards, neither the ethernet nor the serial card. In
      /var/log/messages I do see that the system tries to restore them but it
      is not successful. The only thing I can do to reboot the system.
      Any idea what else I could do?

      I has just updated to SuSe-7.0 and with SuSe-6.3 I did not have this
      problem.

      --
      Zsolt Koppany
      Intland GmbH www.intland.com