Re: [linux-dell-laptops] Re: Firewire on i8100 anybody?--> RH 7.2

  • James H. Cloos Jr.
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 28, 2002
      >>>>> "klkinney" == klkinney <klkinney@...> writes:

      klkinney> Is the procedure similar for RH, I wasn't sure if there is a
      klkinney> SCSI-tools package?

      If you don't have a copy of it, you can grab rescan-scsi-bus.sh from:

      http://www.io.com/~ftp/usr/cloos/linux/rescan-scsi-bus.sh
      aka: ftp://ftp.io.com/pub/usr/cloos/linux/rescan-scsi-bus.sh

      That is the version that ships w/ suse 7.3. They stick it in /bin/.

      It uses bash2's printf builtin, but it should also work in bash1 if
      you have printf(1) installed.

      -JimC