RD 7.2 boots from floppy but hangs from XP bootmanager

  • klkinney
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2002
      I have gotten the video drivers to work and can run startx from the
      command line on my I81k, I loaded grub and was able to see the dos
      (transfer), XP and RH options after using the XP recovery manager to
      pick boot options from the very start since I left XP on the boot
      record.

      I choose RD and go to grub. Pick RD and to the root file systemm
      check or all the way under ssd before xinted checks before it hangs?
      Some times rigt after calibrating the APIC time?

      Are there any ways to check and see what makes it hang at different
      places between the LILO, boot or GRUB?

      I installed all the standard stuff and just want ot get to a graphical
      login window not using the bootdisk.?? klk