TV-out on I3800 (ATI Rage Mob.)

  • Joost Kremers
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 24, 2002
      i have been trying to get the TV-out connector on my I3800 to work,
      but havent been successful yet. going through the archives of this
      list, i found a reference to a utility atitvout, which i have
      compiled, but i'm not really sure if this should be enough to get it
      to work. in any case, TV-out still doesnt work...

      i understand that for other cards you have to set up X to use the TV
      as an additional monitor. i assume i have to do the same for my video
      card, but i havent been able to find any docs describing this. the
      only sample XF86Config i found was for some NVidia card, and that
      setup didn't work for my card.

      does anyone know what i'm missing here?

      --
      Joost Kremers