opengl

  • Paul R
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3 11:04 AM
      Hi, everybody. I had trouble searching so please be patient if this has
      recently been dealt with.

      I tried running a game i got from this cd recently, and I got this
      error:

      "-- is Mesa compiled for your hardware?"
      -- if you're using 3DFX hardware, is MESA_GLX_FX set to 'f'?"
      "-- if you're using a custom GL, are you specifying it on the command
      line?"

      I'm not really sure what these questions mean. Has anybody had similar
      trouble. I seem to have the Mesa RPM's installed (on Mandrake 7.1) and
      my i7500 has an ATI 3D Rage P/M Mobility card.

      Thanks in advance, everybody!

      -Paul R