Re: Nvidia drivers all mixed up

  • welie
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 22, 2002
      I'll post my solution although I feel like I am talking to myself.

      Mandrake 8.1 came with version 1512 installed. When I installed the
      new packages, 2314, glx was properly installed. However, the new
      Kernel module was not being called, the old one was. I had to
      uninstall the old rpm to get the new module to work. I guess a newbie
      mistaket...