Debian on C800

  • mike_basinger
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 21, 2002
      I finally got debian configure on my laptop and I'm loving it. Got
      wireless and ext3 working. I think it helped that I understand now how
      the /etc files working in Debian, in most ways better than RedHat.

      I do have two issue on my laptop.
      1. When power changes (unplug from wall power, shut lid, etc..) the
      linux completely freezes. Have to reset to restart.

      2. Can't get good 3D acceleration on my ATI Rage Mobility M4. Worked ok
      under RedHat.

      Any Ideas?

      TIA,
      Mike