Re: No mouse pointer... Mandrake 8.1 - Dell i8100

  • phattaxman
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 18, 2002
      Which video adapter do you have and which driver are you using? I had
      this problem when I installed Mandrake 8.1 on my I8100 with the
      GeForce2 Go and the XFree86 "nv" driver. As soon as I installed the
      drivers from nVidia, the problem was corrected. If you are unfamiliar
      with RPM's, then read the "readme" file on nVidia's website. Also, I
      think someone has posted a "how to" in the files section of this
      group, although, since I haven't read it, I can't recommend it.