How do I configure display for RH 6.1 running on Dell Inspirion 5000?

  • ajoneswx@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 26, 2000
      I'm trying to install RH 6.1 on my DELL Inspirion 5000. All goes
      well until I get to the graphics configuration part of the
      installation. I've tried several of the tricks posted by
      contributors on the RHAT site (including text install, choosing LCD
      displays ,etc), but non work. It seems as though most of these
      people were using 6.2 instead of the 6.1 version I have. Does my
      problem have something to do with drivers, etc??? Anyhow, please let
      me know if you have ideas. Thanks.