Re: [linux-dell-laptops] Re: Born to Frag Logo

  • andy
    Message 1 of 36 , Feb 2, 2002
      I am going to work on a mock-bsod (blue screen of yadda yadda yadda)... with
      a message at the bottom that says something along the lines of "Just kidding,
      this laptop runs Linux, a REAL OS." any suggestions?

      thanx
      --Andrew

      On Saturday 02 February 2002 01:59 pm, you wrote:
      > I just wanted to clarify so someone didn't (possibly) hose their bios
      > (I tried my best to cram 16 bit in!)
      > Hmmm..... Load= borntofrag.tar.gz ??
      >
      > --- In linux-dell-laptops@y..., Stephen Lau <ldl@g...> wrote:
      > > same here. :)
      > >
      > > On Sat, Feb 02, 2002 at 06:41:33PM -0000, voha2 wrote:
      > > > Oh, what I ment is 16 colors (4 bit) :)

      > tried

      > > > program)

      > colors
      >
      > > > are

      > but

      > the

      > > > bios

      > it

      > in

      > bad,
      >
      > > > but

      > > --
      > > stephen lau :: [ldl@g...] :: www.grommit.com :: gpg key id:
      >
      > 0x09E5CD21

    • andy
      Message 36 of 36 , Feb 6, 2002
        On Tuesday 05 February 2002 06:07 am, you wrote:

        > is the

        > Sorry - I cant find this utility anywhere! Even the mighty google is
        > stumped.
        > Do you have a URL? or better still, upload it to the files section for
        > this group?
        >
        > TIA
        ummmm... hehehe I GOT it from the files section on this usergroup :)

        it's in the file called dell-utils.tar.gz or smthing

        YWABL
        (Your Welcome A Bit Later ;)
        --Andrew