Re: [linux-dell-laptops] Born to Frag Logo

  • Stephen Lau
    Message 1 of 36 , Feb 1, 2002
      glad to hear it...if you come up w/ a cool screen on your own - post it in
      the files section. :)

      btw - i got your email regarding my stolen I8000 - thanks for your
      thoughts. :) too bad i can't seem to reply to you...your ISP seems to think
      any email coming from an SMTP server on earthlink's DSL IP range must be a
      spammer. :-P

      cheers,
      steve

      On Fri, Feb 01, 2002 at 03:45:06PM -0500, andy wrote:
      > THANX! My new BIOS logo kicks ARSE! btw, the spl2.exe program is the one
      > that works with the I8100
      >
      > Thanx again :)
      >
      > --Andrew

      stephen lau :: [ldl@...] :: www.grommit.com :: gpg key id: 0x09E5CD21
    • andy
      Message 36 of 36 , Feb 6, 2002
        On Tuesday 05 February 2002 06:07 am, you wrote:

        > is the

        > Sorry - I cant find this utility anywhere! Even the mighty google is
        > stumped.
        > Do you have a URL? or better still, upload it to the files section for
        > this group?
        >
        > TIA
        ummmm... hehehe I GOT it from the files section on this usergroup :)

        it's in the file called dell-utils.tar.gz or smthing

        YWABL
        (Your Welcome A Bit Later ;)
        --Andrew