Kernel 2.4.17 and i8kutils

  • ---(rick moranis)---
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2002
      i finally got 2.4.17 to compile without getting "too big to fit on disk"
      error message so i'm pretty happy about that. now it's time to complain
      about smaller things. i noticed that there's "dell laptop support" in the
      kernel now. i think that's just the i8kutils module? oh, i think i just
      answered my own question. i just need the i8ktools for the front end to
      control it now, right? the kernel took care of the module for me. alright,
      if that's not that right answer, correct me.