volume + button control for xmms

  • ---(rick moranis)---
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2002
      i know a few of you wanted this and i said i'd send it to you when i foudn
      the file, well, i found it. the only requirement for it's use is that you
      have xmms running--i think we all meet that criteria though. if you want it,
      just let me know who and where to send it to.

    • Walter Logeman
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 2, 2002

        > i know a few of you wanted this and i said i'd send it to you
        > when i foudn the file, well, i found it. the only requirement
        > for it's use is that you have xmms running--i think we all
        > meet that criteria though. if you want it, just let me know
        > who and where to send it to.

        How about you put it in the file area for this group in
        yahoogroups? I'd love to get those butttons working but right
        now i am onto more basic stuff.

        Walter