serious problem with fans

  • ---(rick moranis)---
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2002
      i just recompiled my kernel and the fans didn't come on once. i had a
      problem with the left fan before, but now it seems both our out. what can i
      do to fix them? does anyone knwo if there's a dell store/site in arizona? i
      don't want to have to mail this back.

    • Stephen Lau
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 1, 2002
        do they work if you boot into windows at all? are you compiling in the I8K
        support or not?

        -steve

        stephen lau :: [ldl@...] :: www.grommit.com :: gpg key id: 0x09E5CD21