851Re: [linux-dell-laptops] Re: CR-RW for Linux on Dell Insp 5000

  • lgoodbar@ispchannel.com
    Aug 1, 2000
      Dell sells laptop CDRWs for the media bays for the Latitude, you could check
      if they also work with the Inspirions....

      I don't have a CDRW, so can't say if it works properly with Linux..

      Loyd

      --
      Loyd Goodbar
      lgoodbar@... ICQ#504581