644Re: [linux-dell-laptops] Inspiron 3800

  • Jiri Dvorak
    May 30, 2000
      It works right from the start, installed my 3800 with both
      SuSe and Mandrake, and they basically work "out-of-the-box".
      What did not work right away with SuSe was the suspend-resume
      mode (suspend brings the machine into a dead state where you just
      can press the power button for 10sec to kill it), so I am now
      with Mandrake 7.0, where suspend-resume is mostly ok.

      Regards,
      Jiri