639maestro3i drivers for linux

  • and17@usa.net
    May 26, 2000
      Hi all,

      This is just a last try - maybe somebody heard if there are any
      linux drivers for new maestro 3i - it's the soundcard installed in my
      dell cpt500 - something. Page on redhat.com says that they have only
      drivers for maestro and maestro 2, but not for 3 yet - and the do not
      know when the drivers will be available because the programming
      interface for the chip is changed blahblahblah... :(

      So if you can advise something - maybe how to run the card in some
      weird compatibility mode :))) (I cannot code without some sound
      response from the computer :))) )

      Regards,

      Vitaly.