621RE: pcmcia and networking settings

  • Matt Hammond
    May 19, 2000
      I'm glad somebody on here knows what they're doing. I am fairly new
      to Linux setup. I've been working on this problem since december off
      and on. Finally everything is working but the NIC. I have the BT
      version. Could one of you guys post or e-mail me detailed
      instructions on which files to edit and what to change and which
      options to choose in the configuration? Actual files would probably
      be beneficial. I would really appreciate any help!

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic