      From: mc_ewansa@... [mailto:mc_ewansa@...]
      Sent: Thursday, July 05, 2001 1:00 AM
      To: linux-dell-laptops@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [linux-dell-laptops] Re: Inspiron 5000 - RHat 7.1 - A05 Bios...

      --- In linux-dell-laptops@y..., jhood@e... wrote:
      > No USB mouse (or anything else...) it does it with just the
      > laptop...
      >
      > JH

      Which kernel number do you run? Did you recompile the kernel or you
      use a default kernel which comes with your linux distro?

      Could you please mail your kernel config file? I could compare it with
      my kernel config? I was blaming on the USB mouse but it seems that it
      could be some weird settings in the kernel config which do this
      fuss...

      Mc_ewans.