5114Re: [linux-dell-laptops] computer overheats

  • Marc Deichmann
    Jul 4, 2001
      Am Mittwoch, 4. Juli 2001 21:26 schrieben Sie:
      > the dell diagnostics program tells me the fan is working perfectly.
      > it also says that the internal thermometer is working fine, but when
      > i ran that test the fan suddenly became active. don't know if that
      > means anything... i can't help but feel someone mixed up farenheit
      > and celsius when they calibrated the internal thermometer... :-)

      Is this diagnostic program a windows program oder can I run it from a
      floppy disk?

      Ciao, mad...

      --
      [mailto:demon_mc@...][http:\\www.datahaven.de\demon_mc]
      It would be illogical to assume that all conditions remain stable.