507Re: [linux-dell-laptops] DVD source code

  • David Royer
    Apr 3, 2000

      Check out http://opendvd.org, http://linuxvideo.org or
      http://helo.org/dvd/howto/DVD-Playing-HOWTO for more info. These sites
      (especially the last one) have good information on getting the source and
      getting it setup.

      Dave Royer

      On Mon, 3 Apr 2000 jseaman1@... wrote:

      > --- In linux-dell-laptops@egroups.com, "sm0le" <sm0le@n...> wrote:
      > >
      > 'Kay, I download the cssauth file, but the decss file seems to have
      > disappeared from the remote server.
      > Now just what in the hell do I do with this cssauth file?! I'm so
      > bloody eager to abandon Windoze, but I need to get my DVD playing
      > first!
      > Thanks to all,
      > James.

      - -----
      "Never underestimate the bandwidth of a station wagon full of tapes
      hurtling down the highway." -- Andrew S. Tanenbaum - Computer Networks
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic