4601Woohoo!

  • furreality@yahoo.com
    Jun 1, 2001
      Well, my Inspiron 8000 finally arrived yesterday, and now I can see
      why people love these things. Wow.

      Of course the first thing I wanted to do was slap Linux on the sucker
      (despite my only having purchased a 10 gig drive)... Much to my
      dismay, the 16-color VGA settings Progeny is trying to use don't seem
      to like this system. When I can sneak into the den for a second and
      use the ViewSonic monitor, hopefully I'll be able to see and thus be
      able to complete an installation.

      My wishes for a speedy delivery to anyone waiting on a system!