      From: Mark Fazakerley [mailto:mfazakerley@...]
      Sent: Thursday, February 24, 2000 12:39 PM
      To: linux-dell-laptops@...
      Subject: [linux-dell-laptops] No Subject

      I've just bought a dell inspiron 3700 with a ATI rage mobility
      video card - is anyone able to advise me how I get a working
      X config ?

      Get what you deserve with NextCard Visa! Rates as low as 2.9%
      Intro or 9.9% Fixed APR, online balance transfers, Rewards Points,
      no hidden fees, and much more! Get NextCard today and get the
      credit you deserve! Apply now! Get your NextCard Visa at:
      http://click.egroups.com/1/913/3/_/4243/_/951424731/

      eGroups.com Home: http://www.egroups.com/group/linux-dell-laptops/