4045Re: [linux-dell-laptops] external input/output

  • Stephen Lau
    May 7, 2001
      If you have GPM running, then I believe you can't have both
      touchpad/stick and USB mouse working at the same time. Since I rarely
      use the console, I just disabled GPM so now all my pointing devices and
      buttons work concurrently at the same time.

      -stephen

    • Show all 14 messages in this topic