3440RE: [linux-dell-laptops] Hardware buttons

  • David Rodriguez
    Mar 29, 2001
      I don't have a button with the dell logo. The volume can be used
      with a modified OSS module for kernels 2.2.18 (at least in the
      inspiron 5000e) I don't know if that has been ported to 2.4.x
      kernels or if it works with other maestro soundcards.

      David

      <physrmh@...> =====
      >Hello,
      >
      >I've been unable to make the hardware buttons to work.
      >(e.g. the one with the Dell logo, sound volume, etc.).
      >
      >Does anybody have any hint ?
      >
      >TIA
      >
      >--
      >Cheers,
      >Ryurick M. Hristev ()..()/^\/^\ -<:-)
      >R.Hristev@... \/ \#/\#/\) What opinions ?

      David Rodríguez Ibeas <dibeas@...> Undergraduate Living Form
      University of Iowa Universidad Politécnica de Madrid
      Electrical & Computer Engineering E.T.S.I. Telecomunicación
      Iowa City, IA Madrid, Spain