34[linux-dell-laptops] Re: sound problem on latitude CP

  • neil@thump.org
    Aug 2, 1999
      <7mfud2$r6j-@egroups.com> wrote:
      =13
      > I have a Latitude CPi A300ST and I installed Red Hat 6.0 on it. I have
      > problems configuring the sound. My audio card is NeoMagic MagicMedia
      > 256AV. Any suggestions? I would be grateful for nay kind of help.
      > Thank you!

      this is a very late reply but according to all sources i've found there
      is no driver for the neomagic 256, or any other way to get it to work
      except I saw one mention that there is an unsupported driver from
      www.opensound.com.

      Seemingly neomagic haven't supplied any info to the linux community to
      make a driver.

      Neil
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic