3194Re: [linux-dell-laptops] Re: Latitude CPxJ external monitor XFree86 4.0.2

  • Mark Dorset
    Mar 14 7:51 PM
      There is an r128.o file on the yahoogroups site which addresses the
      issue.

      someone@... wrote:

      > Hi everyone,
      >
      > did anyone got the files or URL to find it? I am currently having
      > similar problem with my C600 on C/Port II.
      >
      > Thanks!
      >
      > Jason Wong
      >
      > --- In linux-dell-laptops@y..., Mark Dorset <markd@i...> wrote:
      > > Hi Ludo,
      > >
      > > I would really appreciate it if you could post the driver. The
      > constant
      > > Fn-F8'ing to see my display on the external monitor is really
      > annoying.
      > > Also, I can't get a display higher than 1024x768 on a 21" monitor,
      > so
      > > hopefully your driver may address that as well.
      > >
      > > ;-)
      > > mark

      Mark Dorset <markd@...>
      Technical Support Engineer, iPlanet E-Commerce Solutions
      Netscape Communications Australia Pty Ltd
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic