28873Re: I deleted my audio device unknowingly

  • Terry
    Apr 20, 2008
      > i have tried every method to recover it, but it is useless. Do i
      have to buy a software and reinstall it
      > I have problems with my quicktime internet video viewer, i am
      guessing i deleted that too unknowingly, do i have to buy and
      reinstall it again?
      > My laptop is from toshiba, satellite M115-S1601

      Sounds like you're running Bill Gates OS on your on your Toshiba
      Satellite M115-51601. 1. This group is for people running Linux, 2. on
      Dell laptops. When did Dell begin producing for Toshiba? Bill GAtes
      doesn't write Linux software. You're in the wrong group.
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic