28492Install BELKIN Wireless G USB Network Adapter on my system?

  • Bob Whitman
    Nov 4, 2006
      I installed SuSE LINUX 10.1
      on my computer with Windows XP pro.
      My system is Dell Dimension 2350 with a WD 250GB drive.
      Trying to install my BELKIN Wireless G USB Network Adapter.
      The Model number is BELKIN F5D7050.
      The USB Network Adapter looks like a USB Jump drive.
      BELKIN is not giving a chipsets.
      Where do I get the software to install my Wireless device?
      How do I install this software?

      The BELKIN installation CD works for Windows XP pro.
      Do I need to buy another Wireless G USB Network Adapter
      that works with SuSE LINUX 10.1?
      What Wireless "B" or "G" Network Adapters work with SuSE LINUX 10.1?

      Thank You
      Bob Whitman
      xboomerx@...
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic