28424Re: D620 w/ port replicator and Ubuntu 6x

  • uteck
    Sep 4, 2006
      You could try running nvidia-xconfig while the system is docked. It
      should detect the second monitor and add the needed settings into
      xorg.conf. And just for clarification, fglrx is the name of the ATI
      driver, not Nvidia.
      You could also look in the xorg secion of the group and try some of
      the conf files there.

      --
      no .sig found
      Please restart your browser.