28292Re: [linux-dell-laptops] Dell Harrassment!!!

  • James Frye
    Jun 27, 2006
      On Tue, 27 Jun 2006, Marc Chamberlin wrote:

      > Actually Adam I have to disagree with you... And though this group cannot
      > directly solve Jonny D's problem, and wants to stay focused on solving
      > strictly technical problems, I think it is fair game for consumers to let
      > each other know how a company is treating or mis-treating them. Jonny D has
      > apparently become quite frustrated with his inability to easily remove
      > himself from what he considers to be a spammer's maillist.

      Did I misunderstand the original post? I understood that he was
      complaining about the snail mail he was getting, not the email. Surely
      fixing that would be a trivial problem, when it comes from a company like
      Dell that uses their own domain name. Just set your mail filters to
      reject everything coming from dell.com :-)

      James
    • Show all 17 messages in this topic