28232Re: inspiron b120 wont boot live cd ?

  • uteck
    May 1 7:07 PM
      Did you try pressing F12 during the Dell splash screen to get to the
      boot device chooser? It will override any bios settings which sound
      like they are not working, unless the drive is buggy.

      On 5/1/06, capetown60 <capetown60@...> wrote:
      > Hi name here is gary and just got this laptop and cant get any live
      > linux cds to work. boot sequence is 4 for cd drive but still doesnt
      > work. Once system is turned on what should i do then. I have had these
      > cd working on a emachine desktop i had and no problems at all, please
      > help thanks gary

      no .sig found
      Please restart your browser.
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic