28217Re: [linux-dell-laptops] Screen Resolution on Dell Latitude D510

  • Alexandre Tessier
    Apr 21, 2006
      Yes, the tft have a static resolution.
      You can use another resolution with scaling, but the result is often
      bad. For a higher resolution, you should use compression (very bad).
      But you can have a 1024x768 display and a 1280x1024 resolution. You just
      see a part of the display and you use the mouse for scroll.

      Alex.