28178Re: [linux-dell-laptops] Other Forum

  • Nancy Rudins
    Apr 4, 2006
      On Tue, 4 Apr 2006, MM wrote:

      > Hello all,
      >
      > I like this group it's active, plus also learn a couple of things. I
      > was just wondering what or were do you think most hackers hang around
      > on the net? is there a known forum or chat site ?
      >
      > I'm just wondering,
      >
      > Let's all share our link with each other...

      Since I installed ubuntu on my laptop, I've found the ubuntu
      mailing list to be very helpful. The distro is going through
      an upgrade, so I can see if anyone is having the same problems
      I do and what was done to fix it. It's a good group; nothing
      is a stupid question except the one that doesn't get asked.

      Kind regards,
      Nancy

      --
      Nancy Rudins nrudins@...
      http://www.ncsa.uiuc.edu/~nrudins/

      Take a sad song and make it better. (lennon/mccartney)
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic