28101Re: [linux-dell-laptops] power on problem with inspiron 1000

  • G Raghuram
    Mar 6 1:57 AM

      My laptop started working again, out of the blue........

      However, I should now press the power-on button for abt 5-6 sixs. I
      should press it in sideways manner rather than pressing it down. I
      think there is a problem with the connector.

      Thanks all
      Raghuram