275[linux-dell-laptops] Re: Linux on XPi P133ST

  • Neil
    Jan 2, 2000
      On Sat, 01 Jan 2000 07:08:34 -0800, you wrote:

      >I have bought a second hand Latitude XPI P133ST, without any software,
      >but am hoping to run Linux on it. Is is possible to use the normal
      >distributions to enable the PCMCIA card slots on the machine? If not,
      >how do I enable them?

      Most linux distributions come with PCMCIA support, or you can download rpms or
      whatever with ouot much problem. Best thing to do is to find a copy the latest
      PCMCIA howto which will list all cards supported and give you instructions.

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic