27481Re: [linux-dell-laptops] Re: Quick Ubuntu 5.10 / Latitude C600 rundown...

  • James Frye
    Oct 21, 2005
      On Fri, 21 Oct 2005, Gareth wrote:

      > ...largely on account of how easy it is to
      > use KDE desktops - a lot of work having gone into KDE.

      This of course is a matter of opinion. I judge such things by how easy it
      is to remove/disable them.

      I wondered if it has ever occurred to the developers of these "desktops"
      that if I wanted something with a Windoze look & feel, I could save myself
      considerable time & trouble by just buying Windoze :-)

      James
    • Show all 27 messages in this topic