27433Dell Linux Carputer OS

  • Russell
    Sep 29, 2005
      Hey All,
      I'm in the process of putting my carputer together. I'm convinced I
      want to use a light distro of linux but I want it to make full use of
      ACPI (I think that is what it is called...hibernate and stand by
      features..) I was thinkering with Puppy and it does most all of what
      I want except for automatically going to hibernate 5 mins after the
      power is removed.

      So I guess my question is do you guys have any suggestions of an OS
      that makes full use of these features.

      Thanks for your time. I'll have to post pictures when it is done.
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic