27214Re: [linux-dell-laptops] Linux ,as dual boot with XP home on inspiron 600m.

  • Haedn Thorn
    Aug 12, 2005
      I'd call dell and demand a disc. The last time I actually dug into the matter
      (quite a while ago) they were required to provide it. The discs cost them next
      to nothing, so it's a little ridiculous that they aren't included anymore.