26989Re: [linux-dell-laptops] wireless on i9300

  • Walter Cazzola
    Jul 4, 2005
      On Mon, 4 Jul 2005, Joakim Olsson wrote:

      > Just jumping into the discussion without all the background info but
      > have ju placed the latest ipw2200 firmware in the correct place?
      > (/usr/lib/hotplug/firmware on my Debian-laptop)

      well, I don't know if it is the last release but I have istalled the rpm

      ipw2200-firmware-2.2-3plf

      and the firmware is exactly in the place you say. I cannot check if it
      is the last release because the version number changes from distribution
      to distribution.

      Thank you for the suggestion.

      Walter

      --
      Walter Cazzola, PhD - Assistant Professor, DICo, University of Milano
      E-mail cazzola@... Ph.: +39 010 353 6637 Fax: +39 010 353 6699