26760Re: [linux-dell-laptops] blocking theplanet.com (was "Get ready you guys!!")

  • Stephen Lau
    Jun 1, 2005
      Sorry guys,
      I've neglected the list for a while now. I've mainly just been
      answering people's emails offline, and didn't see Gabriel's since they
      were filtered into the wrong folder... my bad. I talked with Mike
      Kupfer today who jogged me checking up on the list.
      Now that I'm using Thunderbird and have proper offline email
      support, I will be monitoring the list on a more regular basis. Sorry
      for the long absence...

      cheers,
      steve