26354Re: [linux-dell-laptops] under-supported video drivers

  • Haedn Thorn
    Mar 31, 2005
      iirc, NeoMagic is supported by XFree86, and probably
      X.org as well ... I'd start there for configuration...
      I know it is kind of besides the point of RedHat, but
      there are a couple of text files that you might want
      to edit by hand.